2. Any modifications, changes or additions to design or navigation structure after the clients’ approval will be billed.
3. Any future modifications, changes and additions to the design and/or content after the completion of site will be billed.
4. The client is responsible for providing Web Indus Networks with the following material: Logo (.jpg, .gif, .tif, .png, .ai, or .psd format) and other data.
5. Client has to pay 50% of the payment in advance before we start his/her project, and 50% after the completion of the project and before uploading.
6. If the client does not pay the full payment after the completion of the project then advance money would not be returned and the project will be halted.
7. If the client stops the project in midway, 75% will be deducted from the advance amount. Work has been completed beyond the amount covered by the initial payment the client shall be liable to pay for all work completed.
8. The client represents to Web Indus Networks and unconditionally guarantees that any elements of text, graphics, photos, designs, trademarks, or other artwork furnished to Web Indus Networks for inclusion in web pages are owned by the client, or that the client has permission from the rightful owner to use each of these elements, and will hold harmless, protect, and defend Web Indus Networks from any claim or suit arising from the use of such elements furnished by the client.
9. Copyright to the finished assembled work of web Pages produced by Web Indus Networks is owned by Web Indus Networks. Upon final payment of this contract, the client is assigned rights to use as a website the design, graphics, and text contained in the finished assembled website. Rights to photos, graphics, source code, work-up files and computer programs are specifically not transferred to the client.
10. Web Indus Networks retains the right to display graphics and other web design elements as examples of their work in their portfolios. Client can not remove Web Indus Networks web link from his/her web site.
11. The agreement contained in the "Website Design Contract" constitutes the sole agreement between Web Indus Networks and the client regarding this website. Any additional work not specified in this contract must be authorized by a written change order.
12. Web Indus Networks reserves the right to make changes to the terms and conditions of this Agreement. It is the Customer's responsibility to periodically review the Web Hosting Contract and Terms of Service Agreement). Utilization of the service by the Customer following the effective date of such change shall constitute acceptance by the Customer of such change(s).
13. The undersigned agrees to the terms of this agreement on behalf of his or her Organization or business.
Web Indus Networks